This full day East Bali Tour is designed for you travelers who are interested in visiting ancient buildings such as temples and historic palaces. In this tour we will bring you a visit to Kertha Gosa an ancient meeting hall used by the king of Klungkung to discuss with his ministers and as a place of court. Visit Goa Lawah Temple or Bat Cave Temple is a temple which contains a cave inhabited by thousands of bats. Visit Candidasa beach the most popular beach resort along Bali’s east coast. Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace the one of beautiful water palace in East Bali. And also visiting the featured Bali destination the Bali Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
Tour start time : 08.30 pm , Duration 10 hours
1. Kertha Gosa
The Kerta Gosa Pavilion is a Balinese architecture building located in the Klungkung Palace, Klungkung city, Bali, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion was built in the early 18th century by the Great God Gusti Sideman. Kerta Gosa means “the place where the king meets with his ministry to discuss the issue of justice”.
The main thing that attracts the tourist attractions of the Kerta Gosa park is the architecture of the building that characterizes the typical architecture of 18th century Bali. The beauty of architecture is especially seen in the Bale Kambang building, which is surrounded by a pool called Taman Gili. Because there is a pool around Bale Kambang, then to be able to enter the Bale Kambang building area, visitors will pass through a brick bridge.
2. Goa Lawah Temple
Goa Lawah Temple is known as one of the six important temples in Bali. Five of them are Lempuyang temple, Uluwatu temple, Andakasa temple, Batukaru temple, and Seleyukti temple. The name Goa Lawah consists of the words Goa and lawah. Goa means cave and Lawah is means bat. So Goa Lawah Temple is a temple which contains a cave inhabited by thousands of bats.
3. Candidasa Beach
After there you will take to Candidasa beach the most popular beach resort along Bali’s east coast . Enjoy a quiet seaside, far from the crowds and busier traffic scenes.
4. Tirta Gangga Water palace
Continue to Titrta Gangga Water Palace, it was once a Karangasem royal water park in east Bali. Currently the Tirta Gangga Karangasem park functions as a tourist spot in east Bali. When entering the first thing that is seen is the stretch of a pool of water. The water in this park is very clear and cool, because the water comes from mountain springs.
The Water in Tirta Gangga are considered by the local people to be holy water and used in religious ceremonies in the surrounding area. Your lunch will be served at local restaurant near the Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
5. Bali Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
The last journey is moving towards to Bali Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur located at Karangasem Regency, is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples. This temple within the highlands of Mount Lempuyang, which sitting at a cool 1,775m above sea level, which is easy access or only about a 20 minutes walk from the parking area.
Our tour guide will telling the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture during the tour and also help snap cool shots for you. Take interesting photos between the Gates facing the majestic Mount Agung like the Gates of Heaven before you return to the hotel.
Tour Price : US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.