East Bali Cultural Tour designed by Get Bali Tour to visit cultural places in east area of Bali like Kertha Gosa, Goa Lawah Temple, Tenganan Ancient Village and also visit the most beautifull water palace in Karangasem Regency “Taman Ujung Water Palace”. And complete with enjoy the sorounding of virgin beach in Karangasem.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 10 hours
1. Visit Kertha Gosa
The Kerta Gosa Pavilion is a Balinese architecture building located in the Klungkung Palace, Klungkung city, Bali, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion was built in the early 18th century by the Great God Gusti Sideman. Kerta Gosa means “the place where the king meets with his ministry to discuss the issue of justice”.
2. Goa Lawah Temple
Goa Lawah Temple is known as one of the six important temples in Bali. Five of them are Lempuyang temple, Uluwatu temple, Andakasa temple, Batukaru temple, and Seleyukti temple. The name Goa Lawah consists of the words Goa and lawah. Goa means cave and Lawah is means bat. So Goa Lawah Temple is a temple which contains a cave inhabited by thousands of bats.
3. Tenganan Village
Tenganan Village is one of the ancient villages in Bali which is inhabited by the indigenous people of Bali, known as Bali Aga. This village reflects the culture of the pre-Hindu village community. The village area consists of three complexes namely housing complex, plantation and rice field. “Lunch will be served around the Candidasa beach, the best east coast beach panorama.”
4. Taman Ujung Water Palace
Next trip to Taman Ujung Water Palace also known as Taman Ujung Sukasada located at Tumbu Village, Karangasem Regency, Bali. This palace is built as a rest place for the King of Karangasem. Taman Ujung has an unique architectural building , because there was a fusion of Balinese and European styles in the style of the building.
5. Virgin Beach Karangasem
Virgin Beach Karangasem has many names. Local people call it Perasi Beach while foreign tourists know this beach as White Sand Beach Bali. While the term virgin beach because Perasi Beach is still beautiful, calm, quiet and clean. The main attraction of this hidden beach is the yellow sand, not black or white. This is still a mystery because all the beaches in the Perasi region are all black sand.
Virgin Beach Perasi Karangasem is flanked by two hills namely Apen and Penggiang. Hill with green trees seemed to be a natural painting that its beauty is a shame if not immortalized. Add to the exoticism of this hidden paradise.
Tour Price : US
$ 55 $45
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.