Jungle Swing Ubud Tour with Tegenungan Waterfall package is designed to you who want to feel the tense sensation by do swinging with giant swing over the jungle with breathtaking view. In this tour package also will take you to explore the natural beauty of Ubud and Kintamani Village . And don’t forget to visit the beautiful Tegenungan waterfall located near Ubud, here you will be enjoy with the magnificence and also you can swim in pure and cool water.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 10 hours
1. Tegalalang Rice Terrace
In the beginning of the tour our driver/guide will pick up from ypur hotel and we will see the most beautiful rice terrace in Bali “Tegallalang Rice Terrace” which has been a favorite tourist destination since long ago ,the amazing rice terrace that set at the cliff. Located on the road between Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano.
2. Bali Coffee Plantation
Next our driver will take you to Temen village which there is has a local Coffee farm to see various Tropical plant such as coffee robusta, snake fruite(salak), pineapple, vanilla, spices, and clove plantations, jack fruit, durian tree and many more. And also here you can learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
3. Kintamani Volcano
After having coffee break at Temen Village we will continue to Kintamani Batur volcano. Here you can see amazing panorama of the Mount Batur active volcano and its lake. Relax in the cool mountain atmosphere while enjoying a buffet lunch, which is served at a local restaurant, with views that lead directly to the volcano and its crater lake.
4. Jungle Swing Ubud Tour
After having lunch we are ready to go to the Jungle Swing Ubud, swing over the jungle on a giant swing with breathtaking valley views as background. This place is worth to visit for unforgettable experience by swinging high above the trees.
5. Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple
Next stop at Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple , the Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring on the way to Kintamani. The temple is famous for its holy spring water , where used by Balinese Hindus for purify their self or various religious ceremony.
6. Tegenungan waterfall
The last trip is Tegenungan Waterfall one of most beautiful waterfall in Bali must have to visit, it still far away from the hustle. Located next to Tegenungan village just about 10 kilometers outside Ubud. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Enjoyed relax and see the green valley surrounding and you can swim at the cool water before get back to your hotel.
Tour Price : US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Swing at the jungle
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.