Kintamani Volcano View And Besakih Temple Tour is a Bali full day tour designed to explore Bali which is rich in art and culture and natural beauty. This tour will start to explore the art of Bali in the center of art village “Ubud”. Then continue to discover the natural beauty of Bali by visiting the beautiful Tegenungan waterfall, explore local Coffee farm to see various Tropical plant and see the amazing of Kintamani volcano view. Also discover the culture of Bali by visit Besakih The Mother Temple of Bali and Kertha Gosa.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 10 hours
1. Watching Barong and Kris Dance Performance
Kintamani Volcano View And Besakih Temple Tour will begin with Watching Barong and Kris Dance Performance at open stage of Batubulan. A dance that tells the fight between evil and good , Barong symbolizes good and Rangda symbolizes evil. Barong and Kris Dance performances also show a tense scene where there are some dancers stabbing a kris into the chest after being given holy water.
2. Visit Ubud Art Village
Continue to visit Ubud Art Village such as Tohpati village as the center of batik production in Bali , here you can see the manufacturing process. Next continues to visit Celuk village the famous village of gold & silver smith where the villager are skilled to develop creative design of silver product like stunning bracelet, ring, necklaces and many others glimmering mementos. Then visit Mas village known as wood carving center , here you can see the craftsman processing the big wood become an object of high artistic value.
3. Enjoy The Coolness of Tegenungan Waterfall
Heading to Tegenungan Waterfall one of most beautiful waterfall in Bali must have to visit, it still far away from the hustle. Located next to Tegenungan village just about 10 kilometers outside Ubud. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Enjoyed relax and see the green valley surrounding and you can swim at the cool water.
4. Bali Coffee Plantation
Next our driver will take you to Temen village which there is has a local Coffee farm to see various Tropical plant such as coffee robusta, snake fruite(salak), pineapple, vanilla, spices, and clove plantations, jack fruit, durian tree and many more. And also here you can learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
5. Kintamani Volcano View
After having coffee break at Temen Village we will continue to Kintamani Batur volcano. Here you can see amazing panorama of the Mount Batur active volcano and its lake. Relax in the cool mountain atmosphere while enjoying a buffet lunch, which is served at a local restaurant, with views that lead directly to the volcano and its crater lake.
6. Besakih Temple Tour
Afeter having lunch, tour will contiue to marvel the Besakih Temple , the mother temple of Bali. Besakih Temple is an ancient temple complex located in Besakih village, Rendang district, Karangasen Regency, Bali – Indonesia. Besakih Complex consists of 1 central temple (Penataran Agung Besakih Temple) and 18 companion temples (1 companioun temple and 17 other temples).
7. Visit Kertha Gosa
The Kerta Gosa Pavilion is a Balinese architecture building located in the Klungkung Palace, Klungkung city, Bali, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion was built in the early 18th century by the Great God Gusti Sideman. Kerta Gosa means “the place where the king meets with his ministry to discuss the issue of justice”.
Tour Price : US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
- Buffet Lunch
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.