Lempuyang Gates of Heaven Tour with Tukad Cepung Waterfall and Taman Ujung Water Palace is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour that you must be choose. This tour is designed to visit the most beautiful place , majestic temple and hidden waterfall at the east area of Bali. Take some amazing photo at the gate of Lempuyang Temple , which is famous with named “Lempuyang Gates Of Heaven”. Also visit the most beautiful palace in Karangasem Regency “Taman Ujung Water Palace” , the building of this palace has combination of Balinese and Europe architecture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the hidden waterfall and still virgin. This waterfall is located on the green valey with so fantastic view of river and nature.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 10 hours
1. Lempuyang Gates of Heaven Tour
Tour will start by visiting Lempuyang temple or Pura Lempuyang Luhur located at Karangasem Regency, is one of Bali’s oldest and most venerated temples, on par with Besakih the mother temple of Bali. This temple within the highlands of Mount Lempuyang, which sitting at a cool 1,775m above sea level, which is easy access or only about a 20 minutes walk from the parking area. Our tour guide will telling the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture during the tour and also help snap cool shots for you. Especially the best spot to take snap shoot is at the main gate “Lempuyang Gate of Heaven”
2. Taman Ujung Water Palace
Next trip to Taman Ujung Water Palace also known as Taman Ujung Sukasada located at Tumbu Village, Karangasem Regency, Bali. This palace is built as a rest place for the King of Karangasem. Taman Ujung has an unique architectural building , because there was a fusion of Balinese and European styles in the style of the building.
The palace has three large pools. In the middle of the pool, there is the main building named Balai Gili, connected to the edge of the pool by bridge. Built on an area of 10 hectares, enough to make you tired when exploring all parts of this place.
3. Lunch at Candidasa Beach
After there you will take to Candidasa beach the most popular beach resort along Bali’s east coast for having lunch served at beach side restaurant. Enjoy a quiet seaside, far from the crowds and busier traffic scenes.
4. Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Continue to Tukad Cepung Waterfall is the latest tourist destination in Bali. Its natural beauty make this place the right place to momentarily forget the hubbub of the big city atmosphere. And, this waterfall is worth mentioning as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali.
Its hidden location is surrounded by rock cliffs that add to its own uniqueness. Visitors must slip between the cliffs that almost resemble a cave before reaching this Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Throughout the trip that seemed only green and lush trees so the atmosphere was very beautiful and cool. Not only bathing under a splash of waterfalls, visitors can also capture the moment here while taking pictures. The beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall certainly becomes a beautiful setting when taking a selfie.
Tour Price : US $ 50
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.