North Bali Tour Package is designed for those of you who want to visit very interesting tourist attractions in the northern part of Bali. You will find the beauty of nature and feel the air which is very cool and natural. You will be taken to visit candi kuning market , Ulun Danu Lake Temple , The Bali Handara Gate, bathing in the banjar hot water spring , visit Brahmavihara-Arama the largest Buddhist monastery in Bali , enjoy the natural coolness of the air at munduk waterfall and also visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 10 hours
1. Candi Kuning Flower and Fruit Market
The journey to North Bali starts from pickup at your hotel then goes to the mountainous area which forms the boundary between central Bali and northern Bali. Along the way you will see fertile farmland of citizens such as potatoes, cabbage and corn. You will be invited to stop by the traditional market “Pasar Candi Kuning” which sells a variety of local fruits and local flowers that are very exotic.
2. Ulun Danu Temple
North Bali Tour – Next trip we go to visit Ulun Danu Temple, is a Hindu holy place located at the end of Lake Beratan, which is in the tourist area of Bedugul, Candikuning village, Tabanan district, Bali. Ulun Danu Temple is a Hindu holy temple that is very famous on the island of Bali and when the water of Lake Beratan rises / pairs, Ulun Danu temple will look like floating on the water. Ulun Danu Temple is very famous for its beauty which makes this place as a favorite tourist spot on the island of Bali.
3. Bali Handara Gate
Next visit Bali Handara Gate which is one of the most iconic photo spots in Bali. Handara Gate is very popular because of social media and is now in the top list of places that must be visited while on vacation in Bali. Take time to take pictures in front of the Handara Gate against a backdrop of green scenery and a very exotic traditional Balinese gate.
4. Banjar Hot Water Spring
Then we will continue the journey to Banjar Hot Water Spring, but before that we will stop at a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we will take you to the “Banjar Hot Water Spring” which is a natural hot spring that is believed to cure diseases with warm temperatures around 37 degrees Celsius. This hot spring is built with a unique design, springs spurting from the dragon’s mouth
5. Buddhist Monastery Brahmavihara-Arama
The journey continues towards Brahmavihara-Arama which is the largest Buddhist monastery in Bali which has an area of 1 hectare consisting of many meditation rooms, libraries, and very beautiful gardens. This is a small replica of the Borobudur temple which is the largest temple in the world.
6. Munduk Waterfall
Head to Munduk waterfall which is the most famous waterfall in the north bali region. Located in a highland area surrounded by forests in the village of Munduk, Buleleng Regency.
7. Wanagiri Hidden Hill
The last trip on North Bali Tour, we will go to Wanagiri Hidden Hill, is a new tourist attraction that is now increasingly popular. In this place there are many unique photo spots such as bird nests, paper boats, swings overlooking Lake Buyan which has clear blue water and several towering rocks.
Tour Price : US $ 55
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.