Nusa Penida Island Tour With Snorkeling. Take you on a journey to explore the paradise island of Nusa Penida and also snorkeling activities in 3 places in Nusa Penida which have underwater obstacles. Nusa Penida is an exotic and virgin island located between Bali and Lombok, a favorite destination for travelers because of its beautiful beaches, rocky coastline and relaxed lifestyle.
Nusa Penida Island Tour With Snorkeling includes snorkeling activities at 3 spot and also island our by visiting the exotic Broken Beach, the amazing Angel’s Billabong natural swimming pool and the very unique Kelingking Beach.
Nusa Penida Island Tour Package With Snorkeling Prices include; pickup and and drop-off from hotels in Bali, fast boat returns (Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur), snorkeling equipment, lunch, entrance fees, comfortable air-conditioned cars with English speaking drivers / guides.
Tour start time : 06.30 am , Duration 10 hours
Picked up early by 06:30 am from the lobby of your accommodation and heading to Sanur Port to get your speed boat and take you to Nusa Penida Island. Crossing the Badung Strait for about 40 minutes you will arrive at the port of Toya Pakeh, Nusa Penida Island. You will be welcomed by our friendly driver who is ready to take you to first snorkeling spot in Nusa Penida and also guide you in exploring the island.
1. Experienced To Do Snorkeling at 3 Snorkeling Spot ( Manta bay, Crystal Bay, GT point or Wall Bay )
Snorkeling in unforgettable and colorful underwater scenes such as coral reefs, manta fish and other beautiful fish. And enjoyed to explore the island of Nusa penida Using a special boat for snorkeling (depending on weather conditions during the trip)
2. Broken Beach
After having lunch Indonesian food at local restaurant, we are ready heading to “Broken Beach” or what the local people call “Pasih Uug”. It is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations on the island of Nusa Penida which has a very scenic background for taking pictures.
This beach has a cliff with a height of about 50-200 meters with a hole in the middle, so it looks like a cave flowing with sea water. The sea water trapped in the middle of the cliffs makes Broken Beach or Pasih Uug look like a giant pool. Perforated cliffs also add to the uniqueness of this place, because the perforations on this cliff look like a bridge.
You will not find the beauty of a beach like this in this part of the world, only you can be on the island of Nusa Penida Bali.
3. Angel Billabong
The next island trip is to go to Angel’s Billabong which is another popular place on Nusa Penida Island. A natural swimming pool formed by a dead end river flowing in a rock cliff overlooking the Manta Point beach. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a beautiful view of the sea. With its emerald hue and crystal water, Angel’s Billabong is an amazing place.
The most fun activity that can be done at Angel’s Billabong Nusa Penida is of course swimming. Swim here you will get a different experience. Its quiet and comfortable location will make you feel comfortable lingering in this place. Besides that, sea view is an immeasurable added value when swimming in this location.
4. Kelingking Beach
The last Adventure on the island of Nusa Penida continues towards Kelingking Beach which is a hidden beach paradise located in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwest coast of the island of Nusa Penida. You can enjoy one of the most amazing views on the cliff. The view of limestone cape covered in green, seductive white sandy beaches, and also the vast ocean that can be seen from the cliff top area. One of the reasons why Kelingking Beach is very popular is because of the cliff formation that resembles a tyrannosaurus or T-Rex head in the Jurassic Park movie logo.
After being satisfied enjoying the real beauty of Kelingking Beach and capturing some amazing pictures, our guide will ready to take you back to the port and back to the hotel.
Tour Price : US $ 105
- Return fast boat ticket ( Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
- Lunch ( Vegetarian option is available )
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.