This tour is designed to completely to explore the natural scenery of Bali by visit the most beautiful and spectacular waterfall in North Bali “Pucak Manik Waterfall” and visit the instagramable place like Wanagiri Hidden Hill and Bali Handara Gate. This tour also combine with Bali Temple Tour by visit Ulun Danu Lake Temple and Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
Tour start time : 08.30 am , Duration 11 hours
1. Puncak Manik Waterfall
The tour starts by heading to northern Bali to visit Pucak Manik waterfall, the most beautiful and spectacular waterfall in North Bali. Providing natural scenery that is rarely found on the island of Bali. Although access to locations requires extra effort and stamina fit, everything will pay off after you arrive at the location.
Difficult terrain to be traveled will be even more exciting if you are adventuring together with friends, enjoying anti-mainstream, hidden, beautiful, beautiful and unspoiled places, will be a pride for you, especially not yet knowing so much about the existence of this tourist attraction will certainly provide more special adventure experience.
2. Wanagiri Hidden Hill
Next we will go to Wanagiri Hidden Hill, is a new tourist attraction that is now increasingly popular. In this place there are many unique photo spots such as bird nests, paper boats, swings overlooking Lake Buyan which has clear blue water and several towering rocks.
3. Bali Handara Gate
Continue to visit Bali Handara Gate which is one of the most iconic photo spots in Bali. Handara Gate is very popular because of social media and is now in the top list of places that must be visited while on vacation in Bali. Take time to take pictures in front of the Handara Gate against a backdrop of green scenery and a very exotic traditional Balinese gate. Buffet lunch will be served at one of the local restaurant overlooking the view surrounding.
4. Ulun Danu Lake Temple
Visit Ulun Danu Temple, is a Hindu holy place located at the end of Lake Beratan, which is in the tourist area of Bedugul, Candikuning village, Tabanan district, Bali. Ulun Danu Temple is a Hindu holy temple that is very famous on the island of Bali and when the water of Lake Beratan rises / pairs, Ulun Danu temple will look like floating on the water. Ulun Danu Temple is very famous for its beauty which makes this place as a favorite tourist spot on the island of Bali.
5. Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
Last stop of the tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple the Balinese temple above the rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali shares the splendid sunset backdrops. We can view this temple from several spot points with amazing view of the ocean and sunset. Capture the amazing sunset before get back to the hotel.
Tour Price : US $ 60
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.