Denpasar city is the most populous city in Bali, but also has many historical , religious and cultural places, which must be explore when visiting Bali. Our tour package “Sightseeing of Denpasar City Tour Package” is completely a best choice for you who want to know more about history of Denpasar. This tour will take you on journeys to visit Puputan Square, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum, Pasar Badung Traditional Market, Bajra Sandhi Monument, and also taste the Balinese signature dish “Babi Guling”
Tour start time 08:00am , Duration 6 – 7 hours
1. Visit Puputan Square
In the beginning of the Denpasar city tour we will take you to visit Puputan Square, this place is the point zero Km off Denpasar city. Puputan meaning is Balinese term for a mass ritual suicide in preference to facing the humiliation of surrender. In this place was once a battleground between the kingdom of Denpasar army against the Colonial army.
2. Jagatnatha Temple
Next to the Puputan Square, there is Jagatnatha Temple is the biggest Hindu Temple was built in the center of Denpasar City as a place of worship by Hindus in Bali and also as a tourist destination. Many Hindu’s visit this temple during full moon and black moon for pray to begging for safety and well-being.
3. Bali’s Museum
Still in one area with Puputan Square and Jagatnatha Temple, there is Bali Museum. There are three main buildings inside the museum, Tabanan displaying theatrical masks and musical instruments, Karangasem sculptures and paintings, and Buleleng textiles. The each building named base on the name of king’s territory who financed the construction of the museum.
4. Pasar Badung / Badung Traditional Market
Next trip to Pasar Badung traditional market, the largest traditional market in Denpasar. The market functions as the main source of fresh produce among Denpasar residents. You will find something unique from the local people, especially the women when carrying any material or items with very heavy, he put it on his head with a large basket.
5. Bajra Sandhi Monument
Heading to Bajra Sandhi Monument that located at the center of Renon Square and in front of the Bali Governor’s Office in Denpasar. Bajra Sandhi Monument is a monument to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history.
Bajra Sandhi Monument has 3 levels, the first level lets you admire the typical Balinese architectural features that have been applied to the overall structure. The second floor there is shown many of diagrams and dioramas depicting Balinese pre-history and history. Finally the top floor will give you very nice view around the square and there is also good spot to take some pics.
At the end of Denpasar City Tour, after satisfied to take some of pics and before get back to the hotel , you will take to local restaurant for having lunch.
Tour Price : US $ 35
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Fuel Gasoline / Petrol
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.