Ubud Village Tour with Tegenungan Waterfall and Jimbaran Dinner is best choice for traveler that want to discover Ubud village and surrounding. Visit Tohpati village as the center of batik production , Mas village known as wood carving center , Celuk village famous with the art of silver and also visit the beautiful waterfall in Ubud Village “Tegenungan Waterfall” , Ubud monkey forest and Ubud Palace. In this bali half day tour package also include with seafood dinner at Jimbaran beach with romantic ambiance will be memorable one.
Tour start time 11:00am , Duration 6 – 7 hours
1. Ubud Village Tour
Bali Ubud Tour is start to visit Tohpati village as the center of batik production in Bali , here you can see the manufacturing process. Next continues to visit Celuk village the famous village of gold & silver smith where the villager are skilled to develop creative design of silver product like stunning bracelet, ring, necklaces and many others glimmering mementos. Then visit Mas village known as wood carving center , here you can see the craftsman processing the big wood become an object of high artistic value.
2. Tegenungan Waterfall
One of most beautiful waterfall in Bali must have to visit, it still far away from the hustle. Located next to Tegenungan village just about 10 kilometers outside Ubud. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Enjoyed relax and see the green valley surrounding.
3. Ubud Monkey Forest
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana, or well known as Ubud Monkey Forest is a Small forest inside the heart of Ubud village , sanctuary and natural inhabited by thousands of Balinese long-tailed monkey and various tropical animals. The Ubud Monkey Forest describes its mission as conservation of the area within its boundaries according to the Hindu principle of Tri Hata Karana (“Three ways to reach spiritual and physical well-being”), which seeks to make people live harmoniously during their lives.
4. Puri Saren Agung / Ubud Palace
The residence of the king of Ubud is named Puri Saren Agung or better known as the Ubud palace, located in the middle of Ubud village. Is a historical building complex situated in Ubud.
5. Batuan Temple
Batuan Temple Ubud is a Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. Designed very beautiful contain full of Balinese ornaments and carvings. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
6. Kecak and Fire Dance
After exploring the Batuan Temple , you will take to see the performance of Kecak and Fire Dance. Watch the Balinese act out a scene from the Ramayana with mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dance by performance in intricate costumes. An unforgettable evening of Balinese culture that the whole family can enjoy.
7. Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
At the end of the tour you will take to Jimbaran Beach for having the delicious seafood dinner its famous seafood and romantic place for dinner. Indulge in a delectable selection of fresh and Grilled seafood serving with Balinese seasoning like Balinese soup, Snaper, Prawn, mussel, vegetable ( Balinese Kangkung ), Mineral Water , Mix Fruits ( Dessert )
Tour Price : US $ 40
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Fuel Gasoline / Petrol
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
- Indonesian food / Seafood Dinner
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- Child 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. However, food will need to be paid for locally.
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The price includes 21% Tax Government and service
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Term of Payment
- Payment is in Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day directly with our Driver
- Payment with others currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.